Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Couples Photography Wedding Season 2011

Has been a while since i have posted to the blog, the season has been over for a few mnths and the holiday season has come into effect. Couples seeking engagement photography and wedding photographers is just around the corner, I am already booking into the 2011 and 2012 season. Its looking great and expecting a New Year with more abundance and a finer season in my personal life as there was some misfortune in the previous year. With choosing my own life partner.

This year will i truly believe you will see and experience Chris Van Atta photography on a whole new scale with the out of the box photos and organic creativity that clients have come to love.

Some upcoming personal adventures and goals will be riding 'Deals Gap" on my two vintage rz 350's motorcycles that were purchased before the holidays. This has been a dream long coming for me personally as I am able to capture my own spirit of life and what truly brings me joy.. Future ideas will be loooking to find two vintage VESPA mopeds also to add to the mix, so if you know if any please be sure to drop me a email..

Living in the mountains has really brought alot out of me,, I thank my really close friends and family and those who have helped me t see my vision and to really revauluate what sacrifices I have made in the past years and how this year will be honoring myself and letting my light shine through in personal recreation , that i may also bring this profound joy and adventure to you my client.

The wedding season will begin this year in Dominique Republic for a destination wedding to be cherished with old friends and old clients from years gone by.. I cannot be blessed enough to be blessed with such amazing people and clients that i call friends and family into my life. I will be there for 5 days, doing what we do best and bringing a team of photographers with me to acconplish the mission.

We have some Charletston wedding this year, Blowing Rock, Chimney Rock, Boone! Biltmore estate Asheville, Grove Park Inn, and some amazing beach weddings in the mix also..

Be on the lookout for fresh creative wedding photography here in Wilmington NC, and Asheville, Trash the dress will be the theme sessions this year for wedding video, and working with some very talented couture fashion wedding designers in the Asheville area.

Undewater photography will be a trademark of Chris Van Atta in 2011 also, All Indie brides are welcome. and Offbeat brides as well..


There has been some rumor of people asking about Love in the potential future for myself,? LOL,,, well lets just say, Yes i have met a wonderful woman, too early to tell, but truly the discovery has been unsuspected and greatly appreciated.


Peace, Love, and Adventure for the Year to come!

Chris

No comments: