Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fort Fisher NC Wedding

Hello, Mrs. Chris Van Atta here. Yesterday was our one month anniversary, and may I say that the scenery of my life's journey has never been so liberating. In the matter of one month I have jumped from the profession of, training special ed teachers in California, into destination wedding photography.
It's not everyday that a woman is able to quit her nine to five in order pursue one of her hearts unspoken dreams. What a delight it is to marry a man who has paved the way from his own sweat and blood, into a simply beautiful life.
I am so honored to have married such a talented and passionate man.
One of my most favorite shoots this week was with Samantha and her husband Kevin. I can't wait to hear their response on them. I told Chris last night that this particular shoot is every girls dream. This next series of photos contain vibrance, elegance, mystery, and sheer silliness all in one package... hope you enjoy =)

Thanks Samantha and Kevin you were a joy to work with!

Faith Van Atta


















No comments: